Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I drop my vehicle off after hours?
- Yes. We have a night drop box with envelopes for keys. Just fill out the downloadable form,
place your keys and the form in the night drop envelope, and deposit the envelope in the night slot. We will contact you the next morning.
- What are your hours of operation?
- We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 to 6:00 and Saturday 8:00 to 2:00.
- Can I wait to have my car serviced?
- Yes we have a comfortable waiting area for your convenience. If you are having your oil changed, state inspection or other quick service we welcome you to wait, and we will work hard to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
For diagnostics or other potentially lengthy service, it would probably be best to leave the vehicle with us if possible. Our goal is to have most vehicles ready within the same day.
- Do you offer a shuttle service?
- Yes we do within a several mile radius of our location.
- Are rental cars available?
- Yes. We have an arrangement made to provide discount vehicle rentals that can be picked up at our location.
- Do you give free estimates?
- Yes we do, for most estimates. If the cause of a particular concern can be determined with a visual inspection, or within a short period of time, we do not charge for estimates. However, it is often the case with concerns that require a more detailed inspection, require various testing procedures and or specialized equipment, or require teardown to determine a cause of failure, a diagnostic fee will be charged.
This diagnostic fee will rarely exceed $79.95, and we will ask for your authorization before beginning any diagnostic procedure.
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Yes we do, our warranty is for 24 months or 24000 miles on labor. Parts are covered per manufacturer's warranty. The warranty is honored at this location.